Łukasiewicz Research Network – ITECH Institute of Innovation and Technology undertakes to ensure the accessibility of the website https://itech.lukasiewicz.gov.pl/ in accordance with the Act of April 4, 2019 on the digital accessibility of websites and mobile applications of public entities.
Website publication date: 2004-06-12
Date of last major update: 2021-01-20
The website is partially compliant with the Act of April 4, 2019 on the digital accessibility of websites and mobile applications of public entities. The incompatibilities are listed below.
- Some active elements on the page are not accessible via keyboard
- Some content and user interface elements on the page have insufficient graphic contrast to the background
- Lack of appropriate heading structure
- No visible focus of page elements
- Some graphics on the website do not have alternative text
- Not all downloadable files (in .pdf, .doc and other formats) are prepared as accessible – some do not have a structure that allows blind people to view them or are scans of documents
- No sitemap or search engine
The statement was prepared on March 15, 2021. The declaration was prepared on the basis of self-assessment.
Łukasiewicz Research Network – ITECH Institute of Innovation and Technology does not provide a mobile application.
Feedback and contact details
If you have any problems with website accessibility, please contact us. The contact person is Małgorzata Ozimska (e-mail address: email@example.com
Applications for access to unavailable information and requests to ensure accessibility can be submitted in the same way.
Everyone has the right to request digital accessibility of the website or any of its elements. You can also request information to be made available through an alternative means of access, for example by reading a digitally inaccessible document, describing the content of a film without audio description, etc.
The request should include:
- First name and last name
- Indication of what element of the website it is
- Contact details (e-mail address or mailing address) and preferred method of contact
The Institute declares that the request will be fulfilled within 7 days from the date of its submission. If it is not possible to meet this deadline, the Institute will immediately inform the person making the request about the possible date of its implementation. If ensuring digital accessibility is not possible, the Institute may propose an alternative way of accessing the information.
If the Institute refuses to comply with a request to ensure accessibility or an alternative method of access to information, the person making the request may submit a complaint regarding ensuring digital accessibility of the website or element of the website. After exhausting the procedure indicated above, you can also submit an application to the Ombudsman.
- Description of the entrance to the building, including passage through control, corridors, stairs and elevators, adaptations (e.g. ramps, platforms, voice information, induction loops).
The entrance to the building is from Żelazna Street, it is located at ground level, but due to the stairs (right next to the entrance), entry to the building is difficult for people in wheelchairs. Inside the building, disabled people can move between floors using elevators. The toilets are not adapted for disabled people. The building is not equipped with platforms, voice information or induction loops.
- Description of the location and rules for using parking spaces designated for disabled people.
The parking lot is not adapted for disabled people.
- Information about the right to enter with an assistance dog (and any reasonable restrictions).
It is possible to enter the building with an assistance dog, and a disabled person is not obliged to muzzle the assistance dog and keep it on a leash but should equip the assistance dog with a harness.
A disabled person should have a certificate confirming the status of an assistance dog and a certificate of completion of the required veterinary vaccinations.